Live-Streamed from Bangkok Top Sights to Discover the True Heart of Bangkok Main Highlights, Traditional and Culture
This is a Live Virtual Tour delivered personally and live by you using 'live video conferencing software'.
There are many interesting places in Bangkok especially in the ancient town of Bangkok where you can visit the main attractions such as the Grand Palace, most sacred temples such as Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew), Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) and other interesting places as well as the local areas where you can see local people's way of life, and markets.
On this tour, I will take you to discover the main highlights in Bangkok (the City of Angels or "Krung Thep" in Thai); Flower Market, the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market and Wat Pho which is famed for its giant reclining Buddha that is 46 m long covered in gold leaf.
Message me if you would like to set up an itinerary to suit your personal interest so the tour can cater to your wishes the best way possible.
Send me a message and get ready to discover this wonderful city with unique experience.
This is a Live Virtual Tour delivered personally and live by using 'live video conferencing software'.
- I will provide you a link to your "Live-Steamed Tour" which you can share the link with your friend for a maximum of 6 users.
- Check in at the provided link 10 minutes before the starting time of the tour for orientation.
- I will take you walk through the Bangkok Flower Market - the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market that sells flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
- Then, I will hop on a Tuk Tuk to the temple
- We will enter to the Wat Pho or Reclining Buddha Temple.
- Enjoy your live-steamed tour and have a live video chat with me through 'live video conferencing software' that I provide. Each itinerary will take about an hour.
- Discover Bangkok's Top Sights and our beautiful traditional and culture.
- After tour finish (after about an hour), I will open for Q&A and any more suggestions about the tour.
- A good internet connection is required to experience this tour.
Send your Live Virtual Tour booking link to up to 6 friends, and explore Bangkok Central together.
Keep exploring the world with a local guide…from the safety of home!
Private, real-time virtual tours with a local guide: history, cooking, culture and more!
Visit a place you’ve always dreamed of, or re-visit an old favourite with a local expert.
Redeem 100% of the value of your Live Virtual Tour (to a limit of $150 USD) when you book a future, in-person tour with the same guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Please note that the start times for this tour are shown in UTC+7(Bangkok), so please remember to consider the time difference when selecting a start time for your Live Virtual Tour.
To check the local time in your own location
- Guiding Services
I'm a licensed guide, and have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a wonderful and very personal tour with Peachaya! We Could have asked any question and got a perfect Impression! Thanks a lot for this tour!